November 22, 2020
The City of Columbia has contracted with ATRC, LLC (contact phone 618-340-0755) for fall leaf removal services. Leaf removal for Columbia residents has been scheduled to begin on Monday, October 19 and will continue thru Friday, December 4, 2020. Continuous trips will be made throughout the City to remove the leaves.
Fall Leaf Removal
Sunday, November 22, 2020
- No grass clippings, shrubs, branches, gumballs or limbs
- Place leaves in front of residence within four (4) feet of the street behind the curb and sidewalk
- Do not place leaves in street or on sidewalks
- Leaves should be placed in rows (not piles) and should be un-bagged
- Vehicles should not be parked in front of the leaves so that the leaves are accessible to the vacuum vehicles.
If Inclement weather, please place a tarp or plastic over leaves to keep them dry. Questions? Call the City Clerk’s Office at 281-7144, ext. 100.