Skip to Main Content
Things To Do
How Do I?
to receive a text message or email when new bids are added!
Format for Printing
Main Street Resurfacing Project
(1) Sealed proposals will be received in the office of the Clerk’s Office, 208 S. Rapp Ave. Columbia, IL 62236 until 10:00 A.M., May 29, 2020 for furnishing all labor, equipment and materials required in the Main Street Resurfacing Project, City of Columbia, Monroe County and at that time publicly opened and read via Zoom Video.
(2) Proposals shall be submitted on forms furnished by the City of Columbia which may be obtained at the office of the City Clerk, 208 S. Rapp Ave., Columbia, IL and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed "Main Street Resurfacing Project."
(3) The right is reserved to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals.
(4) Proposal Guarantee. A proposal guarantee in the form of a certified or bank cashier’s check or a Bid Bond in the amount of 5% of total bid price will be required.
(5) Performance and Labor & Material Payment Bond. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will be required to furnish performance and payment Bonds, each in an amount at least equal to the Contract Price as security for the faithful performance and payment of all Contractor’s obligations under the Contract.
(6) Certificate of Insurance. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will be required to furnish a valid and in force certificate of insurance naming the City of Columbia, Illinois as additionally insured in the amounts of coverage noted in the specifications.
(7) Prevailing Wage. The current prevailing rate of wages shall apply for this project as outlined in the specifications.
5/15/2020 12:00 AM
5/29/2020 10:00 AM
Return To Main Bid Postings Page
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow