Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
(1) Sealed proposals will be received in the offices of the City of Columbia, Illinois, 208 S. Rapp Ave., Columbia, IL until 10:00 o'clock A.M., Thursday, February 8, 2018 for furnishing all labor, equipment and materials required in the Admiral Trost Park Wetland Development Project, for the City of Columbia, Illinois. After the time the sealed proposals are due they shall be publicly opened and read.
(2) Project Description: Project consists of asphalt trail, pedestrian bridges, earth work, natural stone walls/grade control, landscape planting and other work required for the development of a wetland and flood control within the park.
(3) Online Procurement and Contracting Documents are available by contacting:
County Blue Reprographics Plan Room. http://www.countyblue.com/
SIBA (Southern Illinois Builders Association) http://siba-agc.org/Home.aspx
SWT Design (digital copies only and bid form if set obtained from SIBA)
(4) A prebid conference for all bidders will be held at Admiral Trost Park on January 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm, local time. Prospective bidders are requested to attend.
(5) The right is reserved to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals.
(6) Proposal Guarantee. A proposal guarantee in the form of a certified or bank cashier’s check or a Bid Bond in the amount of 5% of total bid price will be required.
(7) Performance and Labor & Material Payment Bond. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will be required to furnish performance and payment bonds, or an irrevocable letter of credit issued by a bank or trust company, each in an amount at least equal to the Contract Price as security for the faithful performance and payment of all Contractor’s obligations under the Contract.
(8) Certificate of Insurance. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will be required to furnish a certificate of insurance naming the City of Columbia, Illinois as additionally insured in the amount of coverages specified in the contract documents.
(9) Prevailing Wage. The current prevailing rate of wages shall apply for this project as outlined in the specifications.